Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's only been 2 months


Okay, I know we're lame. I will whole heartedly blame it on the end of the school year, Jack becoming more active and Armin being in school and traveling. The past two months have been CRAZY. Jack is proving to be a challenge, but well worth the effort. He has mastered the word "No", but now follows it up with either mommy or daddy just in case we weren't clear that he was telling us no. Along with 'no' came the new phrase that surely melts every parents heart all over again when they first hear it, I love you mommy. We worked very hard during our time before daddy comes home and he now says I love you daddy and thank you. We occasionally get the thank you without solicitation.
In case you can't tell from the picture we have moved away from the high chair and now have a booster seat. Jack loves to sit at the table with mom and dad and "talk" about his day. He also has taken to climbing up on the table when my back is turned and saying night night. While laughing is clearly not the appropriate response I can't help myself; so I take a picture so he can't see the laughter.

No comments: