We went for an ultrasound this morning. Pictures to follow later. Everything is going okay with Grace. Kelly commented that she'll look exactly like Armin, which evidently means short, bald, and wrinkly.
Also turned into a good day to run some errands. Air temp is probably low-50's, but feels warmer. We saw some kids in shorts and halter tops...OKAY, not that warm.
Stopped by Wendy's for lunch...oooh, before that, Jack has been doing pretty well with potty training. He's now coming to us saying he needs to go, with the exception of "major business." He's gotten up the past two mornings and said he needed to pee very first thing. YAY!
So, at Wendy's--remember where I just said he doesn't notify us about major business? Unfortunately, we had to abandon a pair of Wall-e size 3 underpants. And we didn't have any storage bags for his pants, so we had to repurpose the bag from his Happy Meal.
Special surprise inside each bag, indeed.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can I just say that these posts are REALLY making me not look forward to the fact that I have one more to potty train??? I had kind of forgotten about this kind of thing (or at least pushed it out of my consciousness!)
Ann:
You have another girl...my understanding is that they're infinitely easier, as long as they're not totally tempermental.
At the same time, last night we had our first "explosive" situation. Jack was feeling so-so all weekend. As we're getting out of the car to go shopping, "I need to go potty." Never made it...I felt the eruption on my arm. There's now a pair of Elmo underwear sacrificed in the trash can at BJ's.
Post a Comment