Saturday, January 17, 2009

Potty Training Part II (and Big Boy Underwear!)

Following on the heels of the other night's debacle, I was downstairs with Jack this morning, and unfortunately, he gave no warning tht it was time to "take care of business." Not a huge deal.

Well, we thought it might present a golden opportunity to take a shot. A shot at BIG BOY UNDERWEAR!


You would've thought Jack won the lottery. He went from doing puzzles on the floor to sprinting around the house. "I'm EMANCIPATED!!!"


After the usual "let-us-know-if-you-have-to-go" warnings, Jack sprints around the upstairs for a good while.







Well, I'm in the bedroom, and I hear "NOOOOOO!" Kelly is now dealing with what I had the other night. Evidently what happened downstairs earlier this morning was the figurative "tip of the iceberg."


For those interested, Jack's first pair of big-boy underwear lasted all of 10 minutes.

1 comment:

Mitra said...

Hey, I've had 2 kids, and as far as I can remember, only 1 floater. I guess you win the prize. But, hey, as least he's trying, right?