Sunday, November 11, 2007

Urbanna Oyster festival.

Okay, I'm going to start off-topic. This kid needs a haircut. It doesn't look TOO bad, probably because it's blonde, but it's time to trim the mop. It seriously looks like a comb-over at certain points. The best is when the back gets all curly while the front looks okay. It's almost as if he has a mullet (aka The Kentucky Waterfall).

Anyway, back to the oyster festival. Last weekend we traveled to Urbanna, VA for their oyster festival. By festival I mean parade, really greasy (but good) food, and...well, that's really it.

We went with Kelly's friends from Norfolk Mike and Amy Cutter. Her family has a house in Kilmarnock, about 30 minutes from Urbanna.

Here's Jack watching the parade. Lots of Shriners, old cars, and a gigantic papier-mache oyster. We put him in the fisherman's sweater so he'd feel "fishy."





With this hair (see comments above), I'd wear a hat, too.




This is our lame attempt at a family photo. I thought it was cute.




Okay, this one isn't Urbanna...Jack eating at home. He's really pleased with himself for some reason, so he's relaxing with his hands behind his head.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Copy cat!!!!

Mominlewisville said...

I recall Armin sporting a similar hairstyle and we have pictures.
M