Really, it offers a way to share more about us (read: Jack) than we have opportunity to do.
For those who didn't know, Kelly is back at work (after a long hiatus) teaching in public school. Let's say she's still adjusting to the demand of 20...now 21 kids, vice one. As I write, she's "resting her eyes" on the couch.
Jack is...not a baby any more. He's a blast, but we miss the cute guy from 6 months ago. He really started walking about 2 weeks ago, taking 4-5 steps between Kelly and me.
Then it was 10.
Then he walked 25 feet at one of our neighbors' house.
And on Tuesday I had to chase him up the stairs. Great. Now I have to buy another gate.
He seems to be adjusting fairly well to daycare, although he's totally worn out and exhausted when he gets home. He winds up in bed between 7-7:15 each night, and not by our choice. He does okay, although he goes bananas when I drop him off and again when Kelly picks him up.
Apologies for being lazy, but here's one of the few recent pictures. From a month ago. Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays.
-A,K&J
2 comments:
Is this really the very best picture of Sweet Baby Jack? That's a real Heravi stink eye.
As a matter of fact, it WAS the best one of the series. I've never seen a kid take 5 "awkward" pictures in a row. But you would've thought Jack slept on his neck the wrong way in most of the others.
Post a Comment